Wednesday, July 6, 2011

how Not To Solve a Murder

Police:  Ms Anthony, "Why did you take 31 day to report your 2 and 1/2 year old daughter missing?............ Casey: "Oh well I ran around everywhere I thought she might be trying to find her. I (sniffle, sniffle) went to every bar I could think of she might have been to.. I went to ALL my old boyfriends' houses. I even made the sacrifice of stealing Grandma's, Mom, and my best friend Amy's credit cards and checkbooks so we could be sure to have enough beer, chips,  and lingerie."  Police: "O.K. can you take us to where you dropped her off?"  Casey: "Sure Sawgrass Apts" Police:"Ah noone has lived here for 5 months" Casey: "Really?, Well darn maybe I dropped her off at work. Let's go to my office at Universal"  Police: "O.K. we're here" Casey: "Damn I forgot I don't work here after all." Police: "Now Ms. Anthony there really is no nanny is there/" Casey: Yes my friend Jeffrey takes his son Zach there too." Police: "Jeffrey does your son go to the same nanny as Caylee Anthony/" Jeffrey::"I don't even have a son!"

3 comments:

  1. Sheer insanity, letting that sociopath walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this apauling? Unbelievable! Karma...she'll get hers somehow someday. What comes around goes around.

    ReplyDelete