Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If I could relive just one day

If I had just one day in my life that I could relive it would be October 11, 2010. Our youngest daughter Destiny had just left for her honeymoon and all of of us that traveled to Texas took a day to enjoy ourselves. Randy, Rob J. & Sue took a boat out on Lake Travis, and Sharon Rob B. & Sonnet went to San Antonio to take pictures of the house my parents lived in when they were stationed there when my Dad was in the Army. Ed and I decided to stay back at the hotel and just spend a sweet day at the hotel swimming and being together. It is such a wonderful memory and even more special because at that time I did not know I would only have Ed in my life till the following March. I love and miss him so much. RIP Ed I will never forget this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment