Monday, January 17, 2011

Joseph "Joe" Carter

I shed my first tear for Joe this morning after his passing on Friday. We used to be really close to Joe and his wife Jodie and with the way of life we had gone our seperate ways. It was no big falling out or anything, just a  growing apart thing. I just quit going over and then Ed and Randy kept going over and even they finally quit going over to their house. Joe was an avid fisherman and he loved the river with a passion. He loved camping, fishing,boating, biking, & skateboarding. He also loved rock music. Especially Metallica and Disturbed. He passed so quickly at the age of 32 that quite a few of us never got to say a proper goodbye. So to Joe RIP you will be sadly missed and to the rest of us hold your friends and family a little closer and longer each time you say goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. (((Carla))) It's always hard to lose someone especially when we feel like we didn't have the chance to say goodbye. I am sincerly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Carla. It is always sad to lose someone close but especially so when it is someone so young. Seems unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Carla. I think closure is such an important part of having unresolved issues with others. I feel so terrible for Jodie and the pain and misery she must be suffering right now. I'll light a candle for her and Paige this evening, and for you as well.

    ReplyDelete